Depression, fear, and anxiety are some of the most common and uncomfortable emotions that we can experience at some point in our lives. Through counseling and treatment, I am able to help you recover motivation, perspective, and joy that you once had in your life.
Many individuals can experience symptoms associated with painful and traumatic circumstances. Anxiety, fear, and hopelessness are a few emotions that can linger posttraumatic events. I can help you overcome these symptoms and guide you through the process of grief and healing.
Relationship counseling can be beneficial to couples who are looking to strengthen their emotional connection, in all stages of their relationship. Therapy sessions are planned with both couples and this is a supportive place to discuss issues and solutions to better strengthen your relationship.
I cover almost every area in counseling including children's problem, behavior problem, personal problems, sexual problems. I also provide co-therapy for severe mental patient with referral of doctors and hospitals.
Individual counseling is a process through which clients work one-on-one with a trained mental health clinician in a safe, caring, and confidential environment. Counseling allows individuals to explore their feelings, beliefs, and behaviors, work through challenging or influential memories, identify aspects of their lives that they would like to change, better understand themselves and others, set personal goals, and work toward desired change.
Therapy can help people overcome obstacles to their well-being. It can increase positive feelings, such as compassion and self-esteem. People in therapy can learn skills for handling difficult situations, making healthy decisions, and reaching goals. Many find they enjoy the therapeutic journey of becoming more self-aware. Some people even go to ongoing therapy for self-growth.
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a talking therapy that can help you manage your problems by changing the way you think and behave. Its most commonly used to treat anxiety and depression, but can be useful for other mental and physical health problems.
Systematic desensitization is a type of behavioral therapy based on the principle of classical conditioning. This therapy aims to remove the fear response of a phobia, and substitute a relaxation response to the conditional stimulus gradually using counter conditioning.
Hypnotherapy is guided hypnosis, or a trance-like state of focus and concentration achieved with the help of a clinical hypnotherapist. Hypnotherapy can be used to treat anxiety, phobias, sexual dysfunction, undesirable spontaneous behaviors, and bad habits. It can be used to help improve sleep, learning disorders, communication, relationship and many more issues.
ERP, or Exposure and Response Prevention therapy, is used for OCD treatment. In ERP, you voluntarily expose yourself to the source of your fear over and over and over again, without acting out any compulsions to neutralize or stop the fear. By repeatedly facing something you’re afraid of, you force your brain to recognize how irrational it is.
Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) is an action-oriented approach to psychotherapy that stems from traditional behavior therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy. Clients learn to stop avoiding, denying, and struggling with their inner emotions and, instead, accept that these deeper feelings are appropriate responses to certain situations that should not prevent them from moving forward in their lives. ACT has used effectively to help treat workplace stress, test anxiety, social anxiety disorder, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and psychosis.
Counseling is easy and effective
1. Psychotherapeutic skill - Because Asfaq Hussain is Counselor cum Psychotherapist, while mostly other Counselors are just Guide cum Counselor. He is one-step ahead from others and trained to deal with Psychotherapeutic techniques. This enables him to deal effectively with moderate and severe mental health issues too.
2. Training - He got studied and trained from Mansa educational foundation for mental health. Which is also a prominent Mental hospital with their own OPD, ICU, REHABILITATION CENTER, NEUROPSYCLOGY DEPARTMENT, While other counselors are mostly studied from Non medical Guidance and Counseling Colleges. This makes Asfaq more Efficient and Qualified Professional Person.
3. Qualification - He has acquired M.Sc. degree in Counseling and Psychotherapy and which is 2 years course, While most of the Counselors have only 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling. This higher degree makes him more knowledgeable and qualified Person.
4. Experience - He has 11 Years experience in dealing with People with various types of problems and disorders. This makes him Versatile and Experienced Person.
5. Cost Efficient - Counseling charges is just Rs 500/- in his center, while other charge 800/- to 3000/- for 1 session of Counseling. This helps poor and middle class people to avail the services provided by Asfaq Hussain.
6. Limited sessions - He plans limited Counseling session i.e. 8-12 sessions Maximum with frequency of once or twice in a week, while some Counselor plans 1-3 month - daily session and it becomes 30-90 sessions. Making long sessions, makes treatment too costly and time consuming and when it is not needed nor necessary.
7. Trust - Asfaq Hussain Counseling Service is trusted by Peoples, Doctors and various Institutes. Department of psychology, MATS University Raipur has honored me as Guest Faculty Member in their institute since 2018. Many schools have trusted Asfaq and invited him to train their children as well teachers/staff too. Many TV channels like INH, INDIA NEWS have relied on him and they have shown him in their programs